If you’re looking for someplace to start, here are some readers’ picks, as well as my own personal favorite posts.
From the world at large…
My Freshly Pressed post (Apr. 27, 2012):
Other top-viewed posts:
- Why My Brother Ryan Is Awesome
- My Other Brother is an Olympic Medalist
- The World Needs: More Playgrounds for Grown-ups!
- Day 7: More Sky Surfer Photos
- Day 8: A Well-Placed Windmill
Other most-“Liked” posts (most of which are from our Paris travel journal):
- Cannon Beach, Day 1
- Friday Miscellany
- Succulent Garden + New Bike Report
- Day 5: Musee du Louvre!
- Day 2: Our first moments in Paris
- Day 2: Crepes for dinner at the Breizh Cafe
- Day 4: Musee d’Orsay, L’Epi Dupin and a Long Walk Home
- Day 5: A real Paris hat, and La Regalade St. Honore
- Day 3: Streets of Paris and the Arc de Triomphe
- Day 3: Avenue Foch, Rue Crevaux, and Place Victor Hugo
- Day 3: The Eiffel Tower and More Streets of Paris
- Day 4: An Embarrassing Gap in my Knowledge of the French Revolution
And here are my personal favorite posts for …
… beautiful photos:
… Maxwell looking cute:
… and finally, photo-less posts:
Did I miss anything? Please leave a comment below if you have a favorite post that I didn’t list.